Tuesday, September 25, 2012

9/25

A.
Six sets of:
2-Position Clean
(just above the knee, and then just below the knee – but off the ground, pause for 1 full second below the knee before the second clean)
Rest 2-3 minutes

B.
Every minute, on the minute, for 6 minutes:
5 Strict Pull-Ups (ladies – 3 reps)
Strict Handstand Push-Ups x Max reps

C.
Every minute, on the minute, for 6 minutes:
8 Pull-Ups
Kipping Handstand Push-Ups x Max Reps

D.
Every minute, on the minute, for 12 minutes:
Even Minutes: 5 Power Cleans @ 65% of your 1-RM Clean
Odd Minutes: Row 200 Meters
Phases B-D should take no more than 25 minutes – use no more than 1 transition minute between the phases.

A) 205, 225, 240, 260, 275, 280


My pulls from the hang(any variation) tend to be a lot shorter and I don’t finish behind the bar like I would like to be. Still currently trying to fix that. Shit’s frustrating though.

B) 25,9,7,5,5,4
 
C) 9,4,3,4,4,2(I suck at kipping)

HSPU’s got really, really, hard. FML

D) 185 lb PC’s
I only did three minutes of each because I am an idiot and forgot the last part of the workout. That and the noon CF class was starting to I ran out of space.

No comments:

Post a Comment