Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Goals.

Create or Review and Revise 3-Month Training Goals – write down what you would like to accomplish before the end of the year. Share to comments if you would like, but you MUST write them down and keep them somewhere visible.
  1. 245 Snatch
  2. 315 Clean and Jerk
  3. 335 Shoulder to overhead
  4. 400+ lb HBBS(Not necessarily in 3 months)
  5. 385+ lb Front Squat(Same as above)
  6. Learn how to recognize when my body is in need of rest and being able to take a couple days off and try and fully recover.

My biggest goal is to continually learn who I am as an athlete( exerciser? ;] ). I want to learn what my body can handle and what it can't. I want to learn how to push through mentally and physically when I need to and when to taper back as well. I believe that if I keep putting in the work on a daily basis that I will achieve my current overall goal of placing in the top 10 at regionals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment