Thursday, February 14, 2013

2-14

Did Wolfpack 50's in class today. The normal workout consists of

  • Begin at the diving boards and do 10 push ups
  • Dive into the dive well and swim underwater to the other side(12 m)
  • 10 pool muscle ups then hop out
  • Jump into the lap pool
  • Swim 25 m free
  • Jump out and do 10-20 crunches
  • Jump back into the lap pool
  • Swim 25 m different stroke
  • Jump out and back into the dive well underwater back to the start
That's one.

Here was Drew and I's workout

45 min. AMRAP
Wolfpack 50's

-Subbed 10 HSPU for regular push ups
-Subbed 10 Hollow Body Rocks for crunches

results- 9 full rounds

Side Note: I've had two cups of regular brewed coffee as well as 2 Venti 5 shot americano's...

So according to Tony "Two Scoops" Muscoli I've been doing CARDIO all day

I'm now going to go lay down and hope my heart stops racing.

No comments:

Post a Comment