Sunday, January 1, 2012

End of the week..

Yesterday, I could definitely feel my body was tired and beat up from the week. Programmed was another max Sntach and Clean & Jerk but since I did it at the beginning of last week, I figured I would do something different.

12-31-11

5x1 3-Position Snatch(floor, hang, high hang)
-5x150...My turnover on my snatch lately has been really terrible. Not really sure why, could be mobility or some other factor. It's quite annoying and I really hope I can get past it soon!

5x1 3-Position Clean(same as snatch)
-5x200...The cleans felt good today!

Conditioning

400 meter run
9 Muscle Ups
18 Dumbbell Push Press @ 50 lbs.
400 meter run
7 Muscle Ups
15 Dumbbell Push Press
400 meter run
5 Muscle Ups
12 Dumbbell Push Press

time-12:58...Felt really sluggish on the PP's and the run. Probably just due to being the end of the week...

Glad to have a rest day today. Plan on watching CF games today and just relax! Happy New Years everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment