Monday, January 2, 2012

That little bugger..

So a few weeks ago, I had a mishap on the rings and tweaked my right shoulder. Ever since then, my range of motion has been shit on almost everything that requires going overhead, snatches especially. It's actually really quite frustrating because I'm having problems with loads I SHOULD NOT be failing at (95, 115, 135 etc..)


This is me just ranting..haha, Sorry guys. I'm almost contemplating not doing anything that requires going overhead the rest of the week to see if that could solve the problem. Any thoughts on that guys?


Oh and today Julian and I did the first workout of the WOD Club Open. It's called "Cindy Was a Nice Girl" and no, she was NOT nice to me today!!



10 Min AMRAP Every Rep Counts
Buy in:
50 KB swings 

Then do rounds of:
5 Chest to Bar Pull Ups (Masters Standard Pull Ups)
10 Hand Release Push Ups
15 Front Squats 
Score is total reps of all movements.
I scored a 166 while J got 189. My lungs kinda stopped working half way through and my quads were on FIRE!! 

Anyways, it was a fun little session and a big thanks to Greig for bringing a camera so we could film it!

I plan on mashing my shoulder until it's healed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment