Wednesday, April 10, 2013

4/10

A.
Three sets, not for time, of:
Handstand Walk x 10-15 meters
Double-Unders x 50 reps
Pistols x 4 each leg

B.
Weighted Chest-to-Bar Pull-Up
Take 12-15 minutes to build to a heavy single

C.
Three rounds for time of:
50 Kettlebell Swings (32/24 kg)
25 Pull-Ups

Immediately followed by . . .

40/30 Handstand Push-Ups

(Post scores as two separate times.)

A) Done
B) 70 lbs
-My Weighted-pullups blow… End of story
C) Right under 16:00. I forgot to keep the number. High rep KB swings have been a big problem for me for a long time. First round in 10′s and the last two rounds in sets of 5.
D) Ended at 20:09 so right around 4 min.

Good training session for me mentally today. Higher rep swings and HSPUs have been a huge issue for me recently and my goal for the workout was 20 minutes. I know that’s not necessarily flying but at no point during the workout did I feel defeated or frustrated. I kept my breathing calm and relaxed and was able to stay focused on the task at hand.

hank you Cj. I have seen huge gains in my numbers but I’ve progressed and matured even more mentally by following your program!

No comments:

Post a Comment