Tuesday, April 23, 2013

4/23

Sorry team, been a while. I apologize for that. Have some kinda unfortunate news but I also have some really awesome news!

For the good part. I officially got my invite to compete in the 2013 CrossFit Games Southwest Regionals. I'm stoked that all my hard work has paid off!

Now for the unfortunate news... I ran into a small injury one day after getting my invite 


I think I strained my rhomboid muscle but I'm not 100% sure. I haven't had a full training session since Thursday and it's driving me INSANE. It's been pretty difficult to do really anything due to the fact that it hurts pretty much anytime my scapula moves. So I have been doing my best to try and train around it. Not easy.. at all. Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery and that I can get back to doing what I do best!

Here was my "training" session from today

30 minutes of continuous prowler pushing (90 lbs loaded)
*every 4 minutes sprint(or something looking like it) for 1 minute.



total distance-900 yds

It sucked. Got some good sun today though!

Now, off to finish my paper(only 3 weeks left... just keep moving Brian!)


No comments:

Post a Comment