Monday, October 14, 2013

10/14

A.
Eight sets of:
Snatch x 1.1 reps
(rest 10 seconds between singles)
Rest 2-3 minutes

B.
Five sets of:
Halting Snatch Deadlift + Snatch Pull
Rest 60-90 seconds
Toes to Bar x 10 reps
Rest 60-90 seconds

C.
“Jackie”
For time:
Row 1000 Meters
50 Barbell Thrusters (45 lbs)
30 Pull-Ups
Compare your times to the Regionals competitors from last year. This should be a good diagnostic and a proper way to start thinking about some goal setting. Keep in mind, it is only one measure, and we haven’t been training much in this time domain, but you need to have a sense of where you are and where you need to be in April/May. 

A) 175 x 2,185 (1,f),185,190(1,f),190,195 (1,f),195
-Gym has some new blocks and I wanted to play around with them today. Went from the low blocks. Little frustrated by these misses. All were good pulls I just couldn't seem to settle properly. Here is my last set at 195. 

B) 245

C) 7:02 :(

Welp.. Jackie did not go as planned.

7:02. 31 seconds slower from Regionals. Not pleased needless to say. However, I am not upset. Haven't been training much in that domain and my muscular endurance failed me WAY before my breathing went. That's definitely a plus sign to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment