Sunday, May 19, 2013

5/19

With the weekend over and now being a college graduate (yay!) it's time to get back to business.

A.
2 Sets
50 Double Unders
25 HSPUs(regionals standard)
20 T2B
15 S2OH (160 lbs) 
*used regular bar with fat gripz
45 ft. Walking Lunge
-rest roughly 5 minutes

-rest 15 minutes

B.
Regionals Event Number 7

4 Rounds for time
2 Rope Climbs (15 ft)
100 ft. sprint (shuttle 50 ft down and back)
4 Squat Cleans (225 lbs)
100 ft. sprint

-rest 5 minutes

C.
2K Row



A) 5:23, 6:48

-Today's version was so much better than Thursdays. I know it was split in two however, my splits on the HSPUs were better and the S2OH were much more smooth and consistent today. Extremely please with how it went.



B) 6:23

-First time attempting this and it was a success. Game plan was smooth and I was once again pleased with how I performed. Barbell had zero action so my catch was a little rough, but it worked out.

 



C) 8:20
-Not attempting any breakneck pace. Wanted to have my first 1000 split at my 2k pace then my second at my 1k.. cramped up in my right hammie which kinda threw it off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment