Sunday, May 5, 2013

Oh, life's getting crazy

Well, couple of huge events upcoming for me in the next month. Obviously there is the regionals competition at the end of the month. But the one I am most proud of would be my graduation from the University of Nevada. Life is pretty crazy right now you could say. Trying to balance regionals prep with work, school stuff, and actually trying to have a social life is difficult right now. Nobody said it would be easy though. Time to get down to business.

5/5

A.
5x1 
Backsquat

B.
Partner Sled Drag Relays

C.
Run to the top of Hell's Hill then some hill sprints

D.
Move giant ass piano up two flights of stairs

A) 377
-Technically a PR here. I think I have a little more as well!

B) 135 loaded onto the sled. Forward sprint and reverse drag back


C) It sucked

D) Oh yah, you'd be impressed if you saw it!

No comments:

Post a Comment