Monday, May 13, 2013

5/13

Since this weekend is going to be a shit show.. I need to change up this week's work a bit. Took it lighter again today. Then the next three days I will treat as almost like a "competition weekend" and do variations of each workout on their respective days. 

Retest from 8/23

For Time:
10 yd Prowler push (140 lbs)
Shuttle run to the goal line and back to the prowler

*Finish when you push the prowler 100 yds and run down and back*
 
Did that twice.
 
1. 6:01
2. 6:58
-Very pleased with them. 
 
The first split I was at around 80-85% or basically just cruising. I was able to recover in about 1:00 and I hit it again. Compared to 5:55 the last time after which I couldn't walk and I almost lost that days breakfast.

Ready to hit the next few days hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment